- New Trade Show Exhibit Designs for 2023
- Why Rent A Custom Exhibit
- 10 Ft. Exhibits
- 20 Ft. Exhibits
- Island Exhibits
- Double Decks
- Furniture / Hanging Signs
- Photo Galleries
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Getting Started
Our parent company, Image Design and Communications, Inc. has five divisions, each devoted to specific product categories. We’re more than just an internet booth display company. We know how to build a relationship and partner with you to create a successful trade show experience. (The other divisions appear in the red bar on the top of page and rotate by product category) View Custom Exhibit Capabilities at our Corporate web site: Image Design and Communications, Inc. Custom Trade Show Exhibits!
Here are some important points to be aware of:
• Our factory direct installation service is available in Anaheim, Las Vegas and Sands Convention Centers, San Francisco’s Moscone Center and all Bay Area Convention Centers, Chicago’s McCormick Place, Orlando’s Orange County Convention Center. Rental costs in other cities add between 15% and 30% due to additional shipping and supervision costs.
• We can handle short lead times on display rentals and trade show graphics. We’ll work with you to develop a design that suits your needs perfectly.
• We provide better, faster, more personal service at a lower cost when you work with us. Why rent a generic type display from the trade show that looks like a rental?
• Use your imagination! For example, on overhead spans, sometimes the open look truss exhibit design works best. Sometimes graphic panels that cover those same long spans create an impressive, longer surface for your tagline and branding statements.
• ALL wall panel surfaces shown come with either velcro compatible trade show fabric or slat wall.
• Many options for logo signs and graphics; high resolution fabric graphics, photo murals and back lit logo graphics that stand out on the trade show floor.
• Our Turn Key Trade Show Exhibit Rentals Fix your costs on Shipping, Set Up and Tear Down Labor. The amount we invoice for is the amount you pay, no surprise add ons.
Show Specific Info: